Calling All Sewickley Unleashed 2015 Vendors!
- 10’ x 10’ spaces are available for a non-refundable rental fee:
$50 – non-profit
$100 – for profit, pet-related vendor
$150 – food vendor
- Vendors are responsible for providing their own tent, tables and chairs. Tents are recommended in case of inclement weather.
- The event will be held rain or shine.
- Payment will be due once your application has been approved.
- Due to the growth of this event, we are only accepting pet related and food vendors for 2015. We don’t have the space for non-pet related vendors anymore and apologize to those who have participated in the past.
To apply for a space at the 2015 Sewickley Unleashed, please fill out the application below. Contact us with any questions.
Guidelines for vendors:
- All perishable foods must be refrigerated and all prepared food (including canned goods) must be canopied. Food vendors must comply with ALL Allegheny County Health Department rules and regulations.
- Required insurance AND Health Department Permit for food vendors MUST be sent to Jennifer Markus at Explore Sewickley, 611 Beaver Street, Sewickley, PA 15143 by April 1, 2015. Food vendor applications are not complete without it.
- Food vendors and franchise owners may only sell items on the application to prevent duplication.
- Vendors selling pet treats or giving treats or food away complimentary must have insurance to do so and provide a copy to the above address.
- Vendors will receive further instructions once application is approved and payment is received.
Please fill out the application below to reserve your space for the 2015 Sewickley Unleashed.